Monday, April 7, 2008

If you are interested...

Our adoption agency, World Partner's Adoption, sends a group of volunteers to Kazakhstan every year to build playgrounds at the orphanages. The playgrounds that they purchase are the Little Tikes commercial playgrounds that can be found at any school or public park and are built to last for years. Each year they send out a request for donations to help with this worthwhile cause. I just thought I would post this message in case anyone is interested. If you would like to learn more about the project (and see pictures from previous years) or if you would like to donate, please go to our agency's website at: http://www.worldpartnersadoption.org/playground.html

Thank you!

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove....but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a CHILD."
~anonymous~

No comments: