Thursday, June 19, 2008

Greetings from Arizona!

We all made it to Arizona and boy have we been busy from the minute we stepped off the airplane. First, I want to thank my parents for being such a big help to us! They met us at the airport and helped watch Bryce while Wayne & I picked up the Jeep, looked at houses and ran around. We picked up our Jeep last Thursday and drove it off the lot with only 4 miles on it, with all the running around we’ve done this past week, it already has 500 miles on it! So far, we’ve been to Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Glendale (saw the Superbowl Stadium) and finally, Surprise where we’re going to live. After looking at 5 houses, we found the house that we’re going to live in. The deciding factor was the grass in the backyard for Cody & Bryce. (We move into the house on Friday so I’ll post pics as soon as I can.) It is hot here and most everybody stays inside until around 7 or 8 at night. To beat the heat, we’ve gone to the splash park for Bryce to play at a few evenings…

5 comments:

Trixie_D said...

Welcome back to the states! We have 16 months left here in Charleston and then we are hoping to head out your way!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh-I can't wait to get my hands on that boy! See you soon.

Debbie said...

I miss you!!!! Bryce looks like he is having so much fun at the splash park ... next best thing to the beach! I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of all your adventures back in the good 'ole USA! Deb

Unknown said...

Hey Morrison's!!! Glad you made it! We need to plan some sort of excursion!! About 11.5 hrs from here to there if I remember correctly.

Once you are all settled we will need to figure something out. Maybe meet St. George or somewhere around the boarder. We have access to some condo's in that area. So we can figure something fun out.

Kathryn said...

I'm glad you guys made it to Arizona safely! Boy, you guys have done a lot already! Hope to see you at the wedding!