Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day at the Beach

It was a beautiful day today so we decided to take Bryce for his first trip to the beach. He was a little unsure of the sand at first but then decided that he loved it and even tried to eat some of it. He had fun playing with his bucket and shovel that grandma & grandpa sent him. We didn't stay out for too long because as you can see, we're all pretty pale and I didn't want anyone to get a sunburn (yes, I'm already an overprotective mother).

On our way to the beach

Enjoying the sand

Playing with his bucket & shovel

Even Cody got to enjoy the beach

Playing with dad

I wish mom would let me get more than my legs wet

Having fun at the beach




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the crab top! is that what mom got him from osh kosh? too cute! can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

You guys look so HAPPY! I love it! Thanks for doing this site. It is great to share with you and your family even though we aren't there in person.
hugs to you all!
Ann & Crew

Trixie_D said...

Happy Mother's Day! You all are too cute!