Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mmmm, I like Vegetable Beef

When I was grocery shopping for baby food in Kazakhstan I was going off of the pictures on the jar to figure out what I was buying for Bryce. Then one day as I was sitting down to feed him, I actually read the label and come to find out what I thought was chicken and green beans was actually Rabbit and green beans. Yes folks, I was feeding my child Bugs Bunny for lunch. Now that we're back home, he's eating the "normal" beef, chicken, and turkey for lunch. Cody got lucky the other day and got one of Bryce's discarded turkey sticks so now he camps out beside the highchair in hopes of something else to come his way.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know which is worse-mom and dad giving my rabbit away or you feeding my nephew rabbit?

Unknown said...

Okay, that's completely hilarious! Well you can look at it in a way, you are exposing him to the world around him. You guys are always adventurous and trying new things....even if you never eat it again. *smile* You can at least say you TRIED it. *laugh* now Bryce can say the same.